Experience the gift of 45 minutes of presence in your working day!
A nourishing break
It is so restorative and helpful to give yourself this chance to be more mindful in amongst the busy, task-filled nature of the working day. These mindful breaks bring you immediate benefit, such as feeling calmer, more grounded or having an improved outlook. This puts you in a better place to go back to your tasks, with more clarity and inner ease.
“One’s actions are to come out of an achieved stillness, not to be a mere rushing on.” D H Lawrence
Immediate impact and pragmatic take-aways
In each Mindful Break, you will be guided through meditation, which provides you with invaluable space and presence. Your nervous system and mind will be grateful!
Each session explores an aspect of mindfulness. You can expect teaching points and room for reflection or discussion.
You will leave armed with tools and ideas. The focus is on easy-to-remember, easy-to-apply and impactful content that makes a meaningful difference in your work and in your life.
A series of Mindful Breaks
Enjoy one session, or many, from this series of Mindful Breaks. Each session explores a different aspect of what it is to be mindful and why that is beneficial.
Example session themes:
- ‘Just this’ – An antidote to overwhelm
- Grounding – Reduce anxiety and feel more centred
- Appreciation – Feel more positive by truly noticing
- Beginner’s Mind – See things afresh & with curiosity – for more wonder, insights & innovation
- Be in the Moment – For less stress and more happiness
- Tuning in to the Body – It’s your wise GPS
- Attention – Conscious use of attention can transform our experience
- Compassion – An antidote to destructive self-judgment, self-criticism & shame
- We are Not Our Thoughts – For freedom, empowerment & new possibilities
- Non-striving & Allowing – Reducing pressure & promoting inner ease
- Mindful Listening – Experience spaciousness, impermanence & relaxation
- Impulse control – Witness urges and make conscious choices from a centred place
Who is this for?
Mindful Breaks are helpful for anyone! Whether you are new to meditation and mindfulness, or whether you are an experienced meditator, you can always benefit from taking time to be present. And the session themes act as useful introductions for beginners or can be useful reminders for those with more experience.
Please see benefits of mindfulness for more information about the many ways increased mindfulness has shown itself to be useful to people.
Register your interest in Mindfulness Training
To discuss the above and find out how mindfulness training could work in your organisation, please get in touch with me, Rachael, either by filling in this form or calling 07876 495 968.