A two month course to help you cultivate greater presence and be a mindful leader
This course can be offered to leaders or managers. It is important that attendance is voluntary.
In this course, you will learn mindfulness meditation. You will develop your own practice and this helps you to be more present. When you are more present, you naturally experience many benefits, such as enhanced well-being, improved outlook, better cognitive functioning, more mindful interpersonal interactions and increased effectiveness. Leaders have much influence and this course helps bring out the best in you.
How will this be useful to you?
- You will become more naturally present. Presence brings many benefits, including reduced stress, enhanced well-being and improved outlook.
- You will learn different meditation practices. Meditation cultivates presence, which can impact all the moments of your work and life.
- You will develop a meditation practice which you can continue beyond the course. In this way, you get to keep exploring and benefiting.
- Your increased conscious awareness enables you to see more clearly, make wise choices and experience enhanced effectiveness.
- You learn to be less reactive and more equanimous.
- You can navigate interpersonal dynamics with greater presence and skill.
- Appreciation and pleasure increase and life becomes more vibrant, contributing to your wellness.
Please noteThe benefits of mindfulness are naturally-arising from the increased presence. It is not about ‘aiming’ for a particular outcome.
What does this course look like?
- Up to 14 leaders over 2 months
- 6 x 2 hour online sessions most weeks (gap weeks for integration)
- An opportunity to develop a mindfulness meditation practice – you will be expected to meditate daily during the course
- A space to discover what mindfulness is and investigate how it plays out in your work and life
- A comfortable environment in which to organically explore this life-enhancing theme
- In-between session check-ins for engagement and care-taking
- A follow-on session 1 month after the course – to check in on impacts and any questions
A flavour of each session
Each session will be a blend of…
- Guided meditations
- Discussions arising from meditations
- Teaching of mindfulness principles
- Explorations of how mindfulness is weaved into your work and life
- A space for organic sharing
- An assignment, including a daily meditation practice, and the chance to report back when we meet the next time
Laser 1 to 1 coaching
As part of the Foundation Mindfulness Course, you can purchase 1 to 1 coaching at a special rate. This provides a chance for an individual to look more deeply into something arising from the course. Usually, this laser coaching will be 2 x 1 hour sessions.
Register your interest in Mindfulness Training
To discuss the above and find out how mindfulness training could work in your organisation, please get in touch with me, Rachael, either by filling in this form or calling 07876 495 968.