Remove blocks. Enjoy more freedom, comfort and authentic self-expression!
It is surprisingly common to experience a lack of confidence, whether that is in certain contexts or for certain periods of one’s life. Addressing this theme can be enormously liberating and empowering. Feeling confident and comfortable inside enables you to bring your true offerings and strengths to your role without being held back. That benefits you and benefits the business! Feeling more confident also has a significant positive impact for you beyond the workplace, which in turn supports what you bring back into your role. Win win win.
Training length – 2 x half day sessions
- Increase self-awareness
- Free yourself from limitations
- Understand how to use your ‘resource pack’ – mind, body, feelings, actions
- Reduce anxiety and self-doubt
- Feel really comfortable inside
- Be naturally you
- Bring your unique gifts and authentic style to your role
- Feel more confident in work and out of work
- Experience the ripple effect!
“As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.”Marianne Williamson
Confidence is not about having an inflated sense of self or being better than others. It is about being natural; being accepting and kind to yourself; being comfortable in your own skin; and allowing your authentic offerings to shine.
This is an invaluable opportunity to explore the mechanisms of confidence. Care is taken to create a safe environment where you can reflect, discuss and test things out. Find out where you may have been getting in your own way. Cultivate helpful new habits, attitudes, and ways of seeing. And discover what really resonates for you. Experience immediate benefits and leave armed with practical tools and ideas that will make a lasting difference.
- Identifying, and feeling into, your desired outcome
- Embodying confident physiology
- Reducing anxiety
- Counteracting negative self-talk, self-doubt and limiting beliefs
- Cultivating a kind and positive self-view
- Freeing yourself from perfectionism, unrealistic expectations and judgment
- Recognising your beautiful uniqueness
- Taking ‘right-sized’ action and stepping outside comfort zones
- The power of belief, language and visualisation
Recommended maximum group size is 14.
Here’s what some people had to say…
“Wonderful session. Good exercises and techniques, delivered in a very open manner.”
“Calming, relaxed and useful.”
“Enjoyable and insightful. I feel very positive.”
“Excellent session with lots of good interactive work.”
“Enjoyed it very much. Feeling better about myself already.”
“Enlightening, uplifting, motivating.”
Register your interest in this Confidence Training
To discuss the above and find out how this could work in your organisation, please get in touch with me, Rachael, by calling 07876 495 968 or by filling in the form below.
You can follow me on Facebook to find articles, videos and inspiration.