To support your well-being and you being at your best – a collective 3 month personal growth journey.
You may want to offer this to leaders or to managers.
The world is experiencing significant uncertainty and challenge. This affects business, our lives, and us as people. This 3-month Group Coaching Programme provides a container for you to take care of yourself and invest in your personal development, in order to be able to live, work and lead well in the current context. Well-being is an enabler for high performance. It can be so easy to neglect this self-care. And well-being is now a priority, not a ‘nice to have’. It starts with you as leaders and then ripples out. Also, this time of much external change is ripe for inner personal growth. This programme is a powerful group experience that will help you feel great, experience more equanimity and be highly resourced (no matter your starting point). And that affects how you lead and everything you do.
What is the Tall Spaghetti Group Coaching Programme?
- Up to 14 leaders journey together over nearly 3 months
- 8 x 1.5 hour weekly online sessions (with some gap weeks for integration)
- A space for you to focus on your well-being, resilience and personal development
- A mixture of interactive training content, exercises & group coaching
- A comfortable space for leaders to connect, learn, grow, share, support, encourage
- A chance to test out new ideas and tools; find out what works for you; be held accountable for your intentions; notice where you might be getting in your way; create healthy new habits and new perspectives
- In-between session check-ins for engagement and progress
- To help you lead and adapt in this uncertain situation.
- To take care of your well-being, your headspace, your emotional. reserves, your mind-body-spirit. This is the basis of being effective.
- Supporting important leadership/ personal qualities for the emerging world eg agility, compassion, understanding, collaboration, steadfastness, presence, innovation.
- Taking care of well-being starts with you and then sends out positive ripples throughout the organisation.
“Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing.”Albert Schweitzer
A flavour of each session
Each session will be based around a particular theme. Themes include self-awareness, compassion, positive outlook, managing your energy, adaptability, dealing with uncertainty and resilience.
Each session will be a blend of …
- group coaching
- personal development content, interactive exercises and reflections
- exercises that create immediate impact, as well as things to apply beyond the session
- space for organic sharing and co-creating
- a key idea/ task to take away (you can tailor it to suit you) and the chance to report back when we meet the next time
You will be paired up with an accountability partner to help you maintain momentum and connection in between sessions.
1 hour free taster session
- Try before you buy!
The taster session includes a mixture of…
- Interactive content – to give you a flavour of Tall Spaghetti
- Information about the Group Coaching Programme for Leaders
- A chance to ask questions
Laser 1 to 1 coaching
As part of the Group Coaching Programme, you can purchase 1 to 1 coaching at a special rate. This provides a chance for an individual to look more deeply into something arising from the programme. Usually, this laser coaching will be 2 x 1 hour sessions.
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matter compared to what lies within us.”Ralph Waldo Emerson
What people have to say about Tall Spaghetti …
Register your interest in the 3-mth Group Coaching Programme for Leaders
To discuss the above and find out how this could work in your organisation, please get in touch with me, Rachael, either by filling in the form below or calling 07876 495 968.